Sunday, April 14, 2013

more hope and deprivation

ponderponderponderponder

i should write something. i should put something out there. This week, this week was interesting. It was a good week-i havent had a good week in a long time. Hardly anything bad happened-

                           isn't it weird that i'm so used to people being broken that finding out a friend of mine is hurting, sad, depressed doesn't shock me anymore.

-and a few good things did happen. I don't know how long this will last. The sun is out, its warm, i have great friends and the greatest view in the world. What could go wrong.

Why do i tourture myself with thoughts about things that i cant change whyy don't i just accept things for as they are.

thats my goal-to accept myself and accept the past.

Cause, fuck, how am i supposed to live if i cant move forward.  

No comments:

Post a Comment