Friday, May 31, 2013

runner and the viced two



1:51am
Viced
I can't do this double life shit anymore man.
Runner
I can't either.
Viced
I Can't go back there.
9 hours ago
Runner
Here? Why... Because of J and A?
and your [dad]?

I wish things could be ok. For everyone. I wish I could stay and see you soon again. I wish you could follow me in France. I wish A stopped smoking that much. I wish J stopped dealing drugs. I wish people could be happy together. I wish they respected promises and I wish no one would lie about things. I wish we had solutions. I wish we could forgive. Or forget. I wish Alex got better and felt better. I wish we lived free. I wish money didn't exist. I wish [R] liked me. I wish I had more than 24 days left. I wish I didn't have to go to Kenai for two days this week end. I wish my dad would stop doing this money and affective blackmail. I wish I could stop smoking cigarettes. I wish we could all teleport ourselves to see the people we love when we want to. I wish things were different. And I know they can't change.
But I love you. And they love you. And that's the truth.
And that's the only thing that matter.
about a minute ago

Viced

Yeah. Because of them. the energy. the drama the fucking mixed signals and confused feelings.

I wish i could just follow you to france too, or you could just follow me here. I wish everyone would just stop hurting themselves in one way or another and lying and cheating and being deceitful and con-men and
I wish all those things were true for you.
But there's no sense in wishing.
It doesn't change anything. There are so many things that I want to say but people, they, would think i'm crazy, they would wonder why I felt the need to say such things when really it's not that dramatic. I just don't know what to say, I do i mean but i just can't say it. To you it's easy to talk...I can talk to A, J, alex as well but I can't say what i Truly want tosay...i just say everything else. And I can't deal with that anymore. I can't deal with all these submerged feelings trying to surface. I can't go back.

I loveyouiloveyouiloveyou so much. You i love. And i love them, too. But i don't believe they love me
. Not enough for it to be worth saying, worth saving. If they did, if she did, things from the past maybe wouldn't have happened. And he...I just try not to believe anything he says anyways.

it is the only thing that matters. But only, only when you're sure its true.
goodvibrations, man, we need it. I don't want you to go back behind your wall. I wish more than anything that you could just live live live live live live in reality and live live live live live live and break down your wall. And i know someday you will be able too. I say this cause i don't want this conversation, these circumstances and the concept of time to make you sad, to get you down.

I love you C runner. And i mean it.
Chat Conversation End

No comments:

Post a Comment